- GREY by Jon Armstrong (Night Shade Books)
- UNDERTOW by Elizabeth Bear (Bantam Spectra)
- FROM THE NOTEBOOKS OF DR. BRAIN by Minister Faust (Del Rey)
- NOVA SWING by M. John Harrison (Bantam Spectra)
- GRADISIL by Adam Roberts (Pyr)
- ALLY by Karen Traviss (Eos)
- SATURN RETURNS by Sean Williams (Ace Books)
The Philip K. Dick Award is presented annually with the support of the Philip K. Dick Trust for distinguished science fiction published in paperback original form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society and the award ceremony is sponsored by the NorthWest Science Fiction Society. Last year’s winner was SPIN CONTROL by Chris Moriarty (Bantam Spectra) with a special citation to CARNIVAL by Elizabeth Bear (Bantam Spectra). The 2007 judges are Steve Miller, Chris Moriarty (chair), Steven Piziks, Randy Schroeder, Ann Tonsor Zeddies.