Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uncomyn Gifts selling off old inventory

Posted on behalf of Bruce Ritter - Uncomyn Gifts

For years I ran Uncomyn Gifts selling Science Fiction collectables
online (www.uncomyngifts.com) and at the conventions, but I am not currently doing it and a lot of my inventory is just taking up space in storage ($$). I need to reduce my expenses and inventory, so I will be selling a lot of it at the annual River Park Estates Community Garage Sale this Saturday and Sunday (6/13-6/14). Times should be 9am-5pm. My address is 3012 M Street NE, Auburn, WA. I will be selling it at up to 90% off suggested retail, so come get it while it lasts!

If someone wants to buy a big box of stuff grab bag style at an even
better deal, please contact me!

Just some of my items:

Star Trek Costumes, Toys, and MicroMachines
Babylon 5 T-shirts, toys, gaming supplies and MicroMachines
Star Wars Toys and MicroMachines

Tons of other misc toys and costume items as well!

Bruce Ritter
Uncomyn Gifts

No comments: