Posted on behalf of Jeanine Swanson - NWSFS Vice Chair:
Please join NWSFS for our September Social in the Club Room at home of Paula & Barry Currey on Saturday, September 17th. The social will begin around 7:30 PM and continue until around Midnight, or whenever we get tired.
146 South 330th Street
Federal Way, WA
This is a Sci-Fi themed Cocktail social – We will provide cocktails inspired by our favorite Science Fiction media.
Food will be potluck style, so bring your favorite Sci-Fi inspired dish, snack, munchie, or dessert.
We will have NWSFS signs posted once you enter the complex to point you in the right direction.
Parking will be available in uncovered spots around the complex.
The local route is available from the Federal Way Transit Center. #903
If you bus I would recommend setting up a ride from the Transit Center because the 903 route is limited.
- I-5 South to
- exit 143 for S 320th St toward Federal Way
- Turn right onto S 320th St
- Turn left onto WA-99 S
- Turn right onto S 336th St
- Turn right onto 1st Way S Take the 1st right onto S 333rd St
- Follow NWSFS
- I-5 North to
- exit 142B to merge onto WA-18 W toward S 348th St
- Turn right onto WA-99 N
- Turn left onto S 336th St
- Turn right onto 1st Way S
- Take the 1st right onto S 333rd St
- Follow NWSFS signs