Posted on behalf of Jeanine Swanson - NWSFS Vice-Chair :
Please join us Saturday, August 21st at Greg Paddock’s place in Fall City for a NWSFS Social!
We’ll start at 5:00 PM p.m. and continue until around 10 PM. This is a potluck so please bring your contribution of a main dish (occasionally have enough), side dish (rarely have enough), beverage, munchies (usually have enough), or dessert (often have enough, but then really, who could object to too much dessert). Let's start early, so if the weather is good we can enjoy the deck that's half as large as the house! Bring any folding chairs, tables, and pavilions you have (really, it's a large deck) There is a small barbecue if anyone wants to use it.
Address: 33517 SE 51st St., Fall City
* Take I-90 east to exit 22, Preston-Fall City.
* Turn left at the stop sign
* Turn right at the tee onto Preston-Fall City Road SE (route 203).
* After 3.5 miles on, there will by a Y in the road; follow the main route to the right, then take the next right into River View Park.
* Turn left immediately
* Follow the main road to the right and up the hill.
* Continue around and uphill, my place will be on the left, with the house number on a sign in the yard.
* If you use Google's directions, the house will be on the right.
The first couple of lucky drivers get to drive up the steep driveway and park above the house, the rest can park along the road. Since the upper parking is not visible from the street, best to walk up and check first. Note: this is not a very accessible place. There's the afore-mentioned steep driveway, and both entrances to the house involve gravel and several steps.