Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Upcoming Browncoat Event

The Seattle Browncoats are currently looking for folks to help with their next showing of Serenity for charity, mostly with set-up, ticket sales, and clean-up afterward.

Here is their itinerary for the event:
  • Setup starts by 4pm
  • movie @ 5 and ending around 7
  • Raffle
  • Food
  • Music
  • then Special Raffle
  • Dr. Horrible around 9:30
  • Cleanup

The help they're in need of are for the following jobs:
  • line monitors,
  • ticket sellers,
  • will call,
  • concessions sellers,
  • food assistants,
  • door monitors,
  • ushers in the theater,
  • and new this year -- a talent assistant who can help with the performers (keep them on schedule, etc.).
  • We will also need roving raffle ticket sellers,
  • and people to monitor the raffle table.
  • Some of these positions will not permit you to see the movie, Dr.Horrible, or the performers, but they are essential to keep the event successful.

If you feel you have the time and ability to lend assistance, or wish for ticket information, drop a note to this e-mail address volunteer@cstsseattle.org and gather more details.

THE 5th Annual CTST (Can't Stop The Serenity) Event takes place on July 17th, 2010.

Location:
Wayward Coffee House
8570 Greenwood Ave N. (E. side of the street)
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 706-3240

Also, please note that volunteering does not grant you free entry; you do still need to purchase a ticket, even if you're helping out.

--
Thank You:
Brian Pickett
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firefly Theme Lyrics:
"Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand / I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me / Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back / Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me / There's no place I can be / Since I found serenity / But you can't take the sky from me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: